Recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship(LS) June 2020 notifications have been announced by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR). Those Candidates who are interested for the post & completed all eligibility criteria can go through the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020
Post Date: 16.03.2020
Last Date: 15.05.2020
National Testing Agency (NTA)
CSIR UGC-NET June 2020
· For General/ General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-
· For OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
· For SC/ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
· Fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI.
Important dates for applicants
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-05-2020 (upto11:50 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee: 16-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination : 21.06.2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website by 2nd week of july
- Age limit for JRF: Not exceeded 28 years as on 01.01.2020
- Age limit for Asst professor Lectureship(LS): There is no upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have acquire M.Sc. or
equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS
with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and
50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
Vacancy Details: CSIR–UGC NET for JRF & LS June 2020
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Last Date Extended Notice Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Syllabus Click Here
Information BulletinClick Here