State Bank of India has invited applications for Indian Citizens in Junior Associates (customer support and sales) in clerical cadre for its various branches. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam are required to fulfill SBI Clerk eligibility criteria in terms of age, nationality, educational qualifications.
Nationality- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit– Candidates should be the age between 20 to 28years that is on 1st January 2020, he or she should not born before than 2nd January 1992 and not later on 1st January 2000.
Education Qualification– Graduation from any recognized university is compulsory for the candidates and the candidates who are pursuing for graduation can also apply provisionally.
- The Age limit for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe has extended to 5 years.
- The Age limit for other back ward classes has extended to 3 years.
- The Age Limit for PWD (Gen) has extended to 10 years.
- The Age limit for PWD (SC/ST) categories has extended to 15 years.
- The Age Limit for PWD (OBC) categories has extended to 13 years.
- During the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989, the persons who are domiciled in Kashmir division of Jammu and Kashmir State has a age limit which is extended 5 years.
- For unmarried, widows and the women judicially separated from their husbands has a age limit which has extended to 7 years(that is 35 years for general, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC and ST candidates).
- The age limit for ex-servicemen and Disabled ex-servicemen has a actual period of service rendered in defense services+ 3 years of relaxation.
- The candidates who are having dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that they have passed the examination before 1st January 2020.
- The candidates should know how to write and speak in English.
The candidates should also have knowledge in local language.